martes, 28 de mayo de 2019

Journal 4

My first class was with 603. I started reviewing the homework of the family tree. But before, the cooperator teacher who is the same course director had to take a few minutes of the class to scold the students for the constant complaints of the teachers because of they are so talkative in all the class. The two hours were used in the presentations due to indiscipline, I made some interruptions to control the class behavior. Also, I had problems with the resources room because the woman in charge did not separate the implements on time for the class. The next day class with 603 was not possible due to the celebration of a Eucharist in commemoration of memories of the armed conflict in Colombia the class.

In 701 the cooperator teacher suggested working in the Tuesday test (retos). I used for that some balloons with questions inside of it and play the game hot potato. Most of the students felt motivated to participate. In the choosing of the correct answer was some mistakes of comprehension of the questions but in general, it was a productive class. 

Finally, the two hours with 701 was not as I expected, the students were talkative. The time I planned for the activities was too long so I had extra time which students took advantage to talk more. So I had to improvise to complete the 10 minutes with the hanged game with the previous vocabulary. As an aspect to improve to have another plan if things do not come out as expected.

1 comentario:

  1. Hey teacher laura! I had been in the three situations that you mention before, I think we had to go throught that to learn from that ,nowadays students in this grade are in the rebeld age ,they feel more free to do whatever they want .You did it well , next time have a plan b for them and maintain them busy to avoid the misbehavoiur and give them positive and negative points, positive counts 0.3 plus and negative 0.2 less in the grade .

    ResponderEliminar