Today the first hour with 603 was not possible to carry out because in this time took place the celebration of the Language day. But, in the second hour after the break I reviewed the homework which consisted of using the present simple to match the verbs according to the pronouns. When I was checking the task I noticed that many students did not do the homework with the excuse that other students had erased the board, and those who had copied some had done wrong, but others had done very well. To which I began to think that it was not possible that having explained to them two classes still did not understand the topic, but as it was possible that some students had done the homework and had done well. That is the reason, I come to the conclusion that I will be aware of the time to tell them in advance the homework and not about time when rang bell. Perhaps that was the mistake I made and for which they did not do the homework.
On the other hand, While I checked the homework, they had to look in the dictionary the meaning of some words and color the photocopy that I deliver them about physical description.
Taking into account what happened I told them the task with time and confirm twice that they had understood what should be done. Students should bring to the next class a picture of someone who they admired, cardboard and all the meanings of the words that had not finished in class.
The next day I had an hour with 603. It was a productive day. I asked the students about the vocabulary of physical appearance in order to clarify any doubt. Then I delivered a piece of paper with a short description of somebody and they had to draw according to the description. Then keeping in mind the previous paragraph they had to write a description of somebody who they admired.
If I could do the activity of putting them to write about someone they admire, I would do it again because they like it, and they felt motivate and use the English.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario